Message from the President

kriswaters

Well, not from Bush or Obama...just little ol' me!

I want to thank each and every one of our members for making this a great year! We have had some great meetings and some great parties! We are lucky to have such wonderful sponsors too! The donations we received this year alone easily hit the $1000.00 mark...it was nice that we were able to pass those donations on to you folks! Congrats to everyone who won something by raffle or door prize or received a great trade or gift from a fellow reefer this year.

I also wanted to take time to thank our officers and board of directors. As you are aware, we are all just volunteers. Many of these events take a ton of time and I appreciate all the time and effort they have put into all of the events! I am really looking forward to next year and the meetings and events we are working on. Remember, we couldn't do any of this with out all of you!

This is a great club, a great site, with a lot of great people. I said this before and I will say it again...those bigger clubs can't hold a candle to us!

I hope all of you have a safe and happy Holiday Season. I hope everyone is able to find "their" true meaning of Christmas. Me, I can only hope that I can give a little joy and happiness to someone who is less fortunate than me, and that my family and friends remain safe, happy and healthy!

Happy Holidays all....and Happy New Year as well! Thank to everyone who has given me this opportunity to be a part of a wonderful thing!

Your President....(rock2)

Kris Waters

• 2 weeks later...