Big Thanks!

spectra

Hey just got home and want to say THANK YOU(rock2) to all the sponsors for raffle items. I did not win the higher item prizes like the tank or Reefkeeper(sad) but did win my share of items(whistle) Will see what the frags look like in the morning when the lights turn on can not wait to see what they look like(clap) Hope everyone had as good of time as me and am looking forward to next year already(rock2) Thanks again!

Hey forgot to mension thanks to the board members also you guys and gals did a great job!

so so happy this is the coolest event i have been to.huge thanks to everyone who was involved. Joel's presentation was great. i was stoked that the auction ended up being the raffle i won a coral a gift certificate and a bulb i ended up trading for corals after the party. after all my trades i ended up coming home with 17 new corals last night:eek:. i need an upgrade(plotting). great time seeing old faces and new faces. just a great experience thanks to everyone.

We are glad to have had a great Christmas Party like this! All of the PNWMAS Board worked hard to make it a success. We would also like to not only thank our generous PNWMAS Sponsors and Mr. Kwan, but all of you who attended, in spite of the threat of a snowstorm on the way!

We have big plans in he upcoming year as far as events and guest speakers. We are glad everyone had a great time, and to those who could not attend, more get-togethers like this are planned in the future for our club.

Had a great time, food was good unfortunatly I made the mistake of going behind Ryan for secondsDOH!. Big thanks to Kris and John and the others that worked on making the arrangements and getting the great door prizes(clap). Also to Joel for his presentation on gathering fish thanks for taking the time to share your trip.

Steve

Simply the best Christmas party that I have ever been to. Besides the raffles and such, which were by them selves extremely nice and gracious of our sponsors, the presence at the party was just plain amazing. I got to see many new faces that I could link to members names as well as some good ole friends that I have not seen in a while. I got some awesome new toys to play with (whistle) which was definately unexpected and had me in gitters all night long! The presentation by Joel was extremely interesting and I learned alot. Thank you to all involved in making this years event a huge success! I can't wait until we do a coral farmers market of sorts. So many great reefers that came and I know many, many more that wanted to come that could not make it. Just inspirational!

Props to the PNWMAS!

Garrett

Had a great time' date=' food was good unfortunatly I made the mistake of going behind Ryan for secondsDOH!. Steve[/quote']

Ha Ha Steve :)

Like everyone else has said this was a blast. Great Christmas party all around. It was nice to see all the new faces and of course all the old ones :) Great job by the PNWMAS Board!!