MY WIFES FREAKING,POSSIBLE BLIZZARD CONDITIONS ON I-5

reefboy

OK a major weather alert came through on xm radio and my wife called all freaked out and it looks to be a good storm so to keep my wife from worrying all day I have decided not to chance it over corals I will contact those that I had sold stuff to and I will ship free of charge ,those of you that I had trades with I apologize but this is not worth the stress to me or my family.I will offer two 100.00 coupons to raffle and again I apologize but better to be safe then sorry, Merry Christmas

Jody

I am heading down early but trying to get together with a few people before the meeting. How is it going to work? Any time for the WE gift exchange, raffles and auction? Or is it just wing it and see what happens. Looking forward to it!

Jody sorry you can not make it but it is better to be safe than sorry. Plus no one wants the wife mad at you(wife) As we know when it snows up here no one can remember how to drive in itDOH! Hell they even have a hard time when it rains(laugh)

It's almost 8am I'm looking out the window and the hills around me are white so far nothing on the valley floor but I think I made the right choice , sorry again to all but you'll see me soon enough lol. I wish everyone to have a great time at the party and if you bid on the coupons I offered and win please contact me before ordering as you will get special pricing on shipping and we are doing a sale right now until the first of the year so Merry Christmas and I wish you all a "Happy New Year"

Jody