downhill_biker 72 Bowfront

downhill_biker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. dont be jealous' date=' just keep in mind what you want to stock with when you get a bigger tank. have it all planned out. fish, corals, equipment, ect. i know i have my next tank all planned out.[/quote']

Yep, and you'll end up with more corals than rock like me! (laugh)

• 2 weeks later...
Nice clams! Hmmm... that would probably sound more than a little wierd if this weren't a reef forum :D

There are a ton of things that only make sense to "us" when said. I couldn't imagine having anyone "normal" coming over and seeing how dark my skimmate is and then have them smell it. I have to invite all the neighbors over to see the tank, just so they don't think I am selling drugs. Glowing light, powder in containers on the counter (kalk), people in and out buying/trading, ect.

Oh, and thanks for the comment.

Got some new acans at Seahorse and at the Eugene Meet and Greet. They are super sweet, but are very new, so haven't completely opened up and aren't looking up to their full potential. First three pics are from Seahorse (in tank for 3 days), and second two are from Eugene Meet and Greet (in tank for 3 hours).

Acan #1

eugenemeetandgreet043.jpg

eugenemeetandgreet048.jpg

Acan #2

eugenemeetandgreet042.jpg

Acan #3

eugenemeetandgreet053.jpg

Acan #4

eugenemeetandgreet055.jpg