Chirstmas Party Frag Swap

mrgreenthumb

Well its just around the xorner and I figure now is a good time to take some frags so they will be nice and heald by the time of the party. What is everyone looking for? What does everyone have to trade? Lets make the most of all of us getting toegther from notrht and south and help each other out by swapping some frags!!! Post what your'e after, and what you want to trade!!!

I'll start! I have lots of zoas(purple deaths, nuc greens, tubs, rpe's, etc, etc,.) lots of acros, lots of montis, a couple of rics, some chalice frags, and the list goes on!!! Pretty much willing to frag anything, as I ran out of room about 6 months ago and I'm still adding new stuff and i need to make some room haha :D.

I'm looking for any chalices, acans, micros, duncans, yumas, favias, and super colored sps.

If you don't have anything for trade, no worries, still speak up!!!

Let's swap some frags!!!!!!

I will have frags of a blue rim, red mouth Aussie acan

gilbert Grape monti sold to Scott

Idaho grape monti sold to Matt

Morning star Monti

neon green favia

neon green maze brain

Maybe more, I'll know more this weekend

I'm looking for the Ly Seng monti

Poker star,

chili pepper monti

rainbow monti

Chalis

oregon tort

I have all the Zoos Matt has since he got them from me(whistle) Also can do a few frags of a nice blue stag. Might have time to do a green polyp toadstool but not sure. Also a few orange or red digi frags. Oh almost forgot have a green acan that I am going to cut up also. If interested in anything either post up or pm me with what you have.

Well its just around the xorner and I figure now is a good time to take some frags so they will be nice and heald by the time of the party. What is everyone looking for? What does everyone have to trade? Lets make the most of all of us getting toegther from notrht and south and help each other out by swapping some frags!!! Post what your'e after, and what you want to trade!!!

I'll start! I have lots of zoas(purple deaths, nuc greens, tubs, rpe's, etc, etc,.) lots of acros, lots of montis, a couple of rics, some chalice frags, and the list goes on!!! Pretty much willing to frag anything, as I ran out of room about 6 months ago and I'm still adding new stuff and i need to make some room haha :D.

I'm looking for any chalices, acans, micros, duncans, yumas, favias, and super colored sps.

If you don't have anything for trade, no worries, still speak up!!!

Let's swap some frags!!!!!!

Hey Matt what chalice frags ya got???

Sent you a pm Matt!

Also have a nice duncan that has about 4 big heads and probably at least 12 heads total. My clowns will be pissed but hey there is a 30 head plus colony that they do not even pay attention toDOH!

Hey Scott what do you want for the smaller duncans?? I got a acropora efflo I could frag. I dont have much in my nano till I make the switch :)

Ryan,

I have some Efflo already mine is green with purple tips and about the size of a baseball. Nice coral from Jason when he was selling things before the move(rock2) Anyway what color is yours? As for the duncans I paid 40 for them about 6 months ago so will sell for the same even though there are more now(laugh) There are actually 6 heads now that are big and the color is the same as my other bigger colony.

ryan i have a small piece of my pink chalice. I will gladly trade for a small frag of your efflo :D i'll bring some pink zoos too if ya want them!!

I could do that! I gotta figure out how the best way to frag that baby!! Later Ryan

IMG_2883.jpg

3 polyp frag available

IMG_3735-1.jpg

2 polyp frag available

gooo-1.jpg

3 polyp frags available

IMG_4590.jpg

3 polyp frag availible

IMG_4600.jpg

2 polyp frag available

IMG_4582.jpg

10 polyp frag availible

IMG_3412.jpg

2 polyp frag available

IMG_4634.jpg

two 6 by 3 inch frags and 6-7 2by2 frags

IMG_4561.jpg

1 inch frags available

IMG_3511.jpg

1 inch frags availible

IMG_5541.jpg

4 by 2 inch frag made mini colony

unknownacropora2.jpg

1 inch frag available

trades trades trades?

oops forgot a few

IMG_3976.jpg

3 polyp frags

goooooo.jpg

3 polyp frags

Heres what I can bring down, PM me if you are interested in a piece. Most of these I have more or can cut a piece if one gets taken and you want one

Montipora Digitata also the same of a plate that was on my back wall

montidigi.jpgmontiplate.jpg

Blue Tort about 1 1/2" and a acro green w/ blue tip

bluetort.jpggreentip.jpg

Green jewell about 3" and some Anthelia

greenjewell-1.jpganthelia.jpg

I was playing in photoshop, here are some frags with the mother colonies shown

green slimer

greenslimerwfrag.jpg

acrapora one of two frags shown or I can cut pieces

blueacrowfrag.jpg

hydnophora the frags are about 3" tall

hydnowfrags.jpg

Ok is anyone looking for the normal stuff? As in some GSP or green polyps? Am working on the tank tonight and will frag up some stuff for people for free and bring it down to the party. I have 2 kinds of gsp and can probably make 2 frags of each. As for the green palys can probably get 2 or 3 frags all depends on how they come off the rock. Anyway let me know will be checking the board tonight and tom morning so pm me or post up.

Scott' date=' Roger, Mr S is looking for some stuff like that for his school tanks. Can you bring him some?[/quote']

No problem will bring a few things for the school tanks. Are these tanks MH or just PC lights? Or should I say can they keep SPS?