Happy Thanksgiving

markdadof2

Happy Thanksgiving Mark, and to all PNWMAS families.

Our family is especially thankful that my wife Constance had a successful laser leg artery surgery last week, and no longer requires a walker! Doctor also said her heart is now normal and is off all heart medications. Looks like it will soon be time to start shopping for a new pair of hiking boots for her!

In these times of rough economy, oversea wars and poverty here in our on homeland, I hope that every single one of us can take a few momemnts to pray for others that may not have much to be thankful for. I wanted to volunteer this year, but due to being wrapped up in my own situations, I was not able to.

I am truely thankfull for my health, the health of my family and for all of the wonderful things I have been able to do and acquire thanks to hard work and good morals and a wonderful net of friends and family that have helped along the way!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you at PNWMAS! I hope you enjoy a safe and happy day.

Kris Waters