!WOW! Sureflow 1600 Kits!

R-3

I just hooked up the Sureflow Kits I just bought and man do they rip! I cant believe the flow that comes out of these things. Its also probably the easiest thing I have ever done in my life. Just open the box slap it in there and twist the shroud on. Totally idiot proof. The coolest thing about this kit is that both of the Maxis I used had broken impeller. So they were just lame ducks anyway :)

I put one on a 1200 and one on a 900. Has anyone put a killa-watt meter on one of these yet with the mod?? Even though it seems like either one eats my modded Tunze 6025 for breakfast. I need to buy some magnets to hold these things on though, the suction cups aren't that great. But other than that the mount they give you is sweet to use with Algae Frees magnets.

In conclusion if there is anyone needing some flow in there tank and dont have Tunze like $$$$$ laying aroung I would pickup a few of these kits. Later Ryan

You mean lame beavers?

ps. Do you really want Penn State to punish you guys on the national stage? (again?)

Ha ha Sammy! Yeah the Penn State game will be a tough one. I think it will be a different result though. Later Ryan

Ha ha Sammy! Yeah the Penn State game will be a tough one. I think it will be a different result though. Later Ryan

You gotta get there first!

I love my sureflows. Work great. I glued mine to a magnet mount i made. I also had some problems with noise on a couple MJs. I just tried different ones until i found a quiet one.

Oh whatever, I did not. I'm predicting a 7 point Duck victory followed by countless tears streaming down your face.

I meant, wouldn't you rather see USC in there? I mean come on, the Pac-10 needs a chance at victory, Penn State is tough... AS YOU KNOW.

Yes I do agree Sammy I think USC would punch them in the face, but being a Beaver fan I want them in the Rose Bowl. I remember a 9-3 Uck team getting embarrassed in the Rose Bowl by Penn State about 13 years ago :) Go Ki-Jana Carter!!!

I'm sorry, let me be more clear. The old ones (that I have) the stainless internal shaft would decay. The outer shaft was not an issue. I would replace them or at least have the carbon fiber on hand for when they do fail. When you take the rubber ends off while cleaning they will usually crumble after a year of use. It seams it comes from a heat issue from the discoloration and they almost always fail if the pump stops. Just FYI, not a single carbon DIY has failed.