Group Buy on Power Strips

downhill_biker

http://www.djtronix.com/ellige1onpow.html

I know a couple people that have these and love them. Each plug is individually controlled so you can turn off your skimmer when you clean the cup, and turn your powerheads off for cleaning. These are very clean looking and will help you organize your wiring, which we all need to do.

I will be ordering 2 for myself, just want to see if anyone else is interested in making a group purchase. We may or may not be purchasing from this company, just an idea of what you are getting. Price may come down if we make a group order and try to work out a deal.

here's the scoop. he can only do them for $24 each, but i am willing to pay that. if anyone wants them at this price and wants me to pick them up for them this weekend when i am up there, let me know. i will pick them up and pay for them and you can pay me back when you get them. chances are if you are on the way down from portland to eugene i can drop them off to you on sunday the 30th. just pm me and let me know how many you want and give me your number and we can arrange to meet. please....if you commit, then commit, i dont want to get screwed trying to help out.

if this price is too high, then you can organize a group purchase of your own online. i just would rather not deal with the hassle.

Yes, Joel said he would do them for $24 each. I am hoping that we can get a group of people to buy them, or else I doubt he will be doing this again....I know he wasn't to happy with one purchase of these that cost him $100 in losses. So far, I am getting 2 and impur is getting 1. That is only 3 total. I am meeting a bunch of people at Waves to do some trading, and to get the power strips on Wed, the 26th, THIS WEDNESDAY!! at around 12:00pm. I dont know what the best method for you is in Keizer, but if you want to meet me there, you can pay then. Otherwise I dont make it up to portland much, and i think? keizer is in that area.

We did a group buy on these 2 years ago. I love mine! Joel may have gotten extras as he volunteered to have them shipped there as a distribution point. He may be selling some from that order. Yes you can group buy cheaper, but someone have to be the main one for order and how to get them. If Joel will do it again. AND WANTS $24.That is a fair price Ever body that wanted one had a deadline to PAY BEFORE ORDER, ONLY FAIR..... So nobody is holding the bag. You make your own arrangement on pickup. Anybody can be the center of this if they like. Price shows $19. Check Quantity and shipping. Divide actual number of units into shipping cost and that will be your per unit price...Again, I bought 2 and they worked perfect. It is great when you want to turn something on and off without unplugging or turning the hole dam thing off. :)

alright guys. i am sorry, but i am going to have to step down from the group purchase organizing. i am so busy, i am just going to end up buying a couple from waves. not worried too much about the price, just need the strips as one of mine shorted, and i dont have the time to deal with this. it probably would have been more hassle than its worth with me living in eugene and most everyone else in portland area.