Black Friday is coming!!!

impur

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was just in the Albany Costco and my friend told me that they got a special truck of Vizios in. There are only a few but the deals SMOKE ANYWHERE else. THey have a Vizio 1080P 42" for $699 and a 32" Vizio 720 for $399. Both include there 2 year extra warranty. Those are some good deals that I am trying to talk myself out of :) Later Ryan

Yeah I get the Costco emails and also know about video only so am going to check them out tom night. Sears also has a deal going on now with no finance charges for 3 years:eek: I like it when I can play with other peoples money:D Plus I also found out today my patio door is toast and I get to fix it so there goes another grand or more out of the pocketDOH! Merry Christmas(clap)

3 years no payments is a good deal :)

Like a vinyl sliding door Scott? What happened to it?

Yeah it was a Milguard vinyl sliding door. Basicaly started to pull up my old laminet floor to replace with a pre finished hardwood and found a small water stain. Well after digging into it a little more noticed the frame around the door was cracked. But since it did not crack on the seam (a 1/2 inch away from the seamthough) Milguard does not want to warranty itDOH! They wont even say that the builder who put it in did it wrong as that is what I think. I have had issues with it since we built the house and have always asked about it but everone always said no its ok(flame)

Hmm.....Milguard is usually pretty good about warranty stuff. Suppose to be lifetime setup. Thats why you pay so much extra. That sucks! Let me know what you find on prices. If you have a Parr in your area I might be able to get a deal. I can down here in Albany through my guys, but it should translate up there to. Later Ryan

Well who bought a tv? Mine just bit the dust tonight and do not want to fix it(flame) So am in the market for a new one so let me know what you think about anything out there.

Thanks!

What timing!!! A week after black friday.

You could either snap up a decent deal at costco, or get a good deal at video only if you negotiate with them. Or just wait until after xmas for open box specials and overstock specials.

Well am heading out tonight as I can not live without the TV(laugh) Am looking at a 42 inch Sharp Aquos as I already have a smaller one in the bedroom and like it.

As for the door Ryan Milguard sucks evidentaly they were bought out a few years back and customer service went out the window(laugh) They called me today and the only thing they offered was a phone number to a dealerDOH! I already talked with the dealer before Milguard called me go figure. Well Reef Fisher here has a deal for me so am going to talk with the wife and go from there. Hell all I want is a door so I can finish the floors and get my new tank set up(flame)