Free Compressor (3/8 hp) Brand new

Nyles

I have a replacement compressor I did not need, if someone is interested for a DIY project let me know its yours.

Retail $278

Its an ACC brand MPT12CD 3/8 HP R404a commercial grade, it has the start and stop relays and ready to insert, good for DIY chiller or other project. You would need to get a condenser capillary and ranco controller, or simply use for replacement of old 1/4 to 1/2 hp unit.

here is link to specs:

http://www2.the-acc-group.com/java/X?cgi=cubigel.compressors.ShowDataSheet&climate=43&refrig=R404A&ccool=F&id=MPT12CD@012@U@F@RSCR&tcond=55&productcode=mpt12cd&POWER_UNITS_STR=kcal/h&refrig=REFRIG_TODAS&TEMP_UNITS_STR=%B0C&tsobcal=27&imgFileName=top_compressorsAll.jpg&climate=CLIMA_TODAS&partug=1&cond=CECOMAF&tgasasp=32&tevap=5&tsubenf=0&ug=1&isTLiq=&ccool=COOL_TODAS&factor1=1&tfreq=TFREQ_TODAS&seccion=compresoresporcodigo&condtypestandard=1&applic=APP_TODAS&tambient=32&subseccion=datos_ss

I do need to head up, just finding the time is proving to be next to impossible, I would not ship due to not trusting UPS with something fragile like a compressor, but thats your call. I can't guarantee I will be up anytime soon, but my business plans change daily.... could be coming up any day or may be a month or two...