WTB Berghia Nudibranch

mrgreenthumb

So i have given up on any commercial brand aptasia removal. I have 3 stubborn aptasia that keep coming back! Joes juice, aptasia x, muratic acid, vinegar, none of these have worked!! I cannot remove the rocks from the tank to use the torch method. My cleaner and fire shrimp eat my peppermint shrimp so this is my last hope because i'm sick of killing these guys only to have them pop back up 3 weeks later!!! So do any of you have any berghia??? I know someone in town is breeding them I just cannot remember who!

Am I the only one or has anyone else experienced this popping back up?? Mine don't spread its the same [language filter] 3 buggers. They are like Terminator 2.......they just keeping coming.....

In my seahorse diplay I had a rock covered, I was able to remove it, I froze it for like 3 weeks(forgot about it and the fiance found it(wife)) I put it back in the seahorse tank and in 2 days they were there again.......unphased.....I wish some other corals and fish were this tuff....Anything that can survive freezing temps for 3 weeks.....thats just plain scarry......

ive done the super glue when i can take the rock out that works fine... i have tried aiptasia x and joes juice, i have 2 that keep coming back smaller each time, or they will split and ill end up having two small ones. I have also tried the home made tricks, i did find where i can to lay a hydnophora frag over the aiptasia, that will kill them just fine :)

i found them on ebay... 10 for 150 which seemed a little steep....plus only need like 1 or 2......i just remember when I was working at a lfs there was a guy named matt who used to bring them in to us because he was breeding them. I was hoping he would see this because i have no way to get ahold of him!!