WTB Chaeto

USCG CWO

Thanks Dsoz,

I wasn't expecting to get the refugium done so soon. I thought I had another week but the stuff I ordered came in early. Oregon City is a little bit farther than I really want to drive for some Chaeto, but if I can't get some closer I'll take you up on your offer.

Sorry Andy, I had my daughter typing for me while I was trying to get the piping finished on my tank. She didn't send the PM. I appreaciate the offer though.

Shane

Oh and I meant to ask you, were you modding a AC 70 powerhead or the AC 70 powerfilter, and how did that work out?

I was thinking about it. Instead, I modded an Eheim 1248... which didn't work out as well as I hoped. I'm only getting about 300 l/hr out of the Eheim; I was getting double that out of my modded OR2500. Skimmer works fine, but I'm still a bit disappointed. I may do the mod some day, the AC70 supposed to be a great performer when combined with with a custom volute. Are you thinking of modding one?

I have a Coralife SS 65. I am really not happy with it. I modded the pump with fishing line but it still only pulls if I skim wet. I was wondering if I could hook the AC 70 I have now and get it to skim better. More than likely I am going to break down and buy a ASM G-1.