FS 72 Bowfront

TankIt

SOLD!!!!!!

72 bowfront glass, nice metal fully enclosed stand and canopy. Has dual 65 watt PC and dual 4' T-5 lights. Nice bioball sump, with great skimmer! Has sand, lots of LR-nice show pieces!, a bunch of different soft corals-TONS of RED MUSHROOMS!!! 30-40+, Macro Algae-several types!

This tank has been up and running for a long time and was used in the past for seahorses. Right now there are 3 occelaris clowns but I can also add almost any type of fish you want to the tank before or after its moved! Included in the price! Nice purple tangs available now!!!!! This tank has always been stable and I have usually just done 10-15 gallon water changes on it every 3-4 weeks. Obviously the more its stocked the more frequent the water changes would be though.....

Right now I am taking $600 OBO I will try to get some pics on here today if I can but if you would like to take a look at it let me know.........

Thanks

I am selling this tank for a friend, I am usually the 1 who takes care of it though!

Right now there are 3 occelaris clowns but I can also add almost any type of fish you want to the tank before or after its moved! Included in the price! Nice purple tangs available now!!!!!

Does a male hawaiian dragon eel qualify? (laugh)

72 bowfront

Does a male hawaiian dragon eel qualify? (laugh)

No a male hawaiian dragon eel does not qualify!!!! The clowns are some of daves, tank raised!

Any takers, this is a smoken deal and he is only selling because he sold his house and does not have room in the new one for the tank. Also included is test kits extra carbon, among tons of other stuff!! Everything together probably totals more than $3,000, but you can have it all now for $600 OBO