Zoa frags for sale or trade - Kennewick, WA

eric

I have a few zoa frags I'd like to sell or trade. Pics and details are below! The pics of the colonies are for references, only the frags in Rack 1 and Rack 2 pics are available.

Colony 1:

10-19-08003.jpg

Colony 2:

10-19-08004.jpg

Colony 3:

10-19-08005.jpg

Colony 4:

10-19-08016.jpg

Rack 1:

10-19-08011b.jpg

Rack 2:

10-19-08012b.jpg

Frags 1, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 are from Colony 1, the light pink with green mouths.

Frags 2 and 13 are from Colony 2 (frag 2 is all the orangey/purple ones, frag 13 has a few of each, green and orange).

Frags 3, 4, 5, and 6 are from Colony 3, the really pink.

Frag 7 is from Colony 4, the purpleish with green skirts.

I'm open to trades if you have something I might want, but if you want to just buy these from me, I'll sell them. HOWEVER, I won't accept any more than $2 per polyp, unless you're just dying to give me your money! These are pretty common I think, so let's try to keep it cheap. All these multiply pretty quickly in my tank!

reefergreg-

you know, i'm not sure i will... i really like the softies! maybe i'll just start a new tank, haha!

mrgreenthumb-

excellent! i do softies and lps. i love zoas (anything i don't have, really), mushrooms/rics, i think i have enough leathers for right now. any of the lps stuff, too, i like blastos, acans, duncans, etc. really, i'm open to mostly anything. The colonies themselves are not for sale/trade but the frags are. I have at least 15 polyps of the pink on the frags, which can be removed and placed anywhere you want. I think it's probably 20 of them in frags 3, 4, 5, and 6, total. Let me know what you have (pics are great, too) and we can figure something out!

Shipping 2 day works just fine with them, but ground may even be overnight between us. I'll have to check into things a bit. Do you know? I know that the flat rate boxes from USPS will do it in 2 days! That's only 9.50 for shipping.

Hey mrgreenthumb, I'm pretty much down for any of that! I don't have much more than what you see here for trade (I also have eagle eyes and mean greens, but that's about all). So show me anything you'd like to! Very open to different types! If you have any of those, please, by all means, post pics of anything you can frag!

Hey mrgreenthumb' date=' I'm pretty much down for any of that! I don't have much more than what you see here for trade (I also have eagle eyes and mean greens, but that's about all). So show me anything you'd like to! Very open to different types! If you have any of those, please, by all means, post pics of anything you can frag![/quote']

hey you have any acans to frag or trade

reefergreg, sorry, i don't have any acans. maybe eventually, though?

mrgreenthumb,

i will definetly go for that! let me check once the lights come on today how many polyps i have fragged of the bright pink ones. Those tubbs and magicians look great! Just fyi, I'll post a pic of my tank in here, too, since I don't think I have.

10-19-08007.jpg

10-19-08008.jpg

10-19-08009.jpg

Thanks! It's getting there... Slowly but surely! The coraline has grown like mad in there. I counted 20 or 21 heads of the bright pink zoas, on 4 different frag tiles. Does that sound ok? I'll send you a tile of the lighter pink with green mouths, if you'd like, too. When they mature, the mouth is really bright. Any way you can get a picture of the greens? Either way, I know for a fact I don't have any of those three! :) Let me know what you think?

mrgreenthumb, I do believe fedex ground is also overnight between us! We have options! Do you think USPS would be better to ship, or fedex? I'm not positive, but I'm thinking either would be basically overnight. I have heard bad things about USPS, and it might actually be two days if we use that, at the same cost. Thoughts?

fed ex sounds good to me!! i'll throw in a couple widow makers and some other unnamed blue green ones, i promise you will love them all, no turd furgeson browns(laugh)!!!i am thinking i will ship out wednesday for thursday?? does that work for you? I will try to get a tracking number to give you as well!! this should be fun never done this before!!! I will keep you updated as well.

This is my first time doing it as well! I'm thinking tuesday is when I'm going to ship, that way no matter what it'll make it to you during the week and you can get them without them sitting around in some shipping terminal. I'll do fedex ground, since it says time in transit is one business day! I'm going to go get a bunch of bags to put the stuff in today. Do you think a heat pack will be needed? I'm not sure it will, I don't think it's too nasty out yet, and I think that overnight they're inside at a facility?

darthwall,

kenyas are one of the two things i'd liek to keep out of my tank, they grow far too quickly and spread like wildfire! If there is something in the frags that you're interested in, pm me and we can figure something out. You're pretty close, so we might be able to avoid shipping? But either was, shipping is only going to be about 5-10 bucks.