WTB NEW TANK

TankIt

I have someone trading me a 65gall tall tank, but its not drilled and there is no stand for it. So I thought I would see if anyone has a tank between 55 and 75 gals tall, long, or cube, that I would not have to mess with. I would rather a rectangle. I need it drilled for closed loop or with a built in overflow, does not have to be plumed though. Do not need canopy, just the stand with it. I would prefer as few scratches as possible but I know they happen. I can do a little work on the seals if it is leaking but do not want to if I do not have to. I need to try to stay around $100. So if you have a tank and stand between 55 and 75 gals for about $100 let me know asap!

Thanks

New Tank

If you go by water volume I am not moving up, just condensing a couple tanks into 1 bigger 1! I am tired of water changes on all the tanks and would like to hopfully get some fish that are not nano sized! I have a bunch of coral frags I can throw in for a trade as well I want to frag off a lot of what I have to make some room for some new stuff in the new tank.... I have some nice colored zoos!!!! I might also throw in a really good sized green bubble tip anemone, hes good and rarly moves around the tank! I also have a blood shrimp, and a few other softies and shroom and some nice blue ricordias with purple fringe that are already attached to small pieces of rock so easy to mount and ready for a new tank!!!

Just let me know what you got!!!! I just need tank (glass or acrylic) and stand between 55-75 gal drilled, close loop or with internal overflow better....... I can give about $100-125 cash and trade for some frags or anemone if you like.

Thanks