looking for med grade equip.for fraging.

temperhead

I've been trying to find some as well that are rust proof. It sucks spending 20 minutes cleaning the rust off my dykes scalpal and bone cutters before I even use them. I rinse them in fresh water and dry them after each use but it never fails the next time I need them they are all rusted up. Would stainless steal still rust??

I've been trying to find some as well that are rust proof. It sucks spending 20 minutes cleaning the rust off my dykes scalpal and bone cutters before I even use them. I rinse them in fresh water and dry them after each use but it never fails the next time I need them they are all rusted up. Would stainless steal still rust??

After you rinse and dry them do you leave them near the tank?

I wonder if you placed them elsewhere, away from salty tank air, if they would still show signs of rust.

Try epay they have a few also check this site out they havea fragging kit www.chiefreef.com not sure how good it is just trying to help. I know Joel at waves sells bone cutters also. Epay also has tons of frag plugs they are a dime a dozen on there. And last ss should not rust if it is a good grade it whould never rust. Probably some chrome crap and that is why it is rusting. When I work with stainless the only time it rusts is when mild steel dust gets on it or ss wire is run through a old liner that had normal wire run throught it.