haha ebay does it again

mrgreenthumb

I went ahead and purchased this starfish. I think it will be a great addtion to my gold line, starfire on four sides, self cleaning, 5,000g tank. From what the seller has told me, the star enjoys doing tricks for some treats. I am going to go buy a big bag of silversides and see if this is correct. Should be here in the morning.

Garrett

I think it is. This guy is really gambleing with his money on this one. There might be someone out there that is just crazy enough to buy it. I don't think it looks too much like a smiley face. I am not sure where he is getting a retail price of $80-$130 either. I think they retail around $20-$30 last I checked. Lol I think he lives in inflation town.

Garrett

Hey only a buck twenty five for aps what a deal(laugh) To bad the shipping kills the dealDOH! Hell I have a few of my own I need to get rid of anyone want any? They are good for feeding the peppermints(whistle) as mine does not seem to like them(whistle)

I picked up some rock from someone at the coast. it had more aiptasia than i have ever seen. It had aiptasia growing on aiptasia. Man, i through out a fortune getting rid of those things. if only i had known.(sad) ohh wait. thats right, i am sane. what i thought was funny, is people are actualy bidding on them. WOW.