WTT Electric Green Briareum

ocboat

I have a bunch of Briareum that I would like to trade for just about any type of frags that anyone has. I'm looking for zoanthids, mushrooms, lps, sps just about anything but brown pulsing Xenia (I will give away Xenia to whoever wants some).

This Briareum is pretty cool as it grows on branches and creates some interesting shapes. The last picture listed is what a fragged branch looks like when the polyps are retracted. I will cut large pieces that will be unmounted but all you have to do is place it in a crevice of a rock or rubber band it and it will attach very quickly. Please shoot me a PM if you have anything you would like to trade.

post-165-141867772109_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867772112_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867772114_thumb.jpg

post-165-141867772117_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The biggest difference is that they branch in a corkscrew kind of way instead of an encrusting mat although they will encrust at the beginning. I don't think they are any harder to keep than gsp. Mine are growing under both direct and indirect MH lighting but I think they will tolerate different kinds of lighting. Shoot me a PM if you would like to meet for some trading.

• 1 month later...

I am also interested and can trade a couple frags of zoas... Let me know if you are interested, and if you wouldn't mind shipping it USPS Priority? We can do heat packs and it'll probably be ok? The zoas should be fine, but I don't know how hardy this stuff is? Thanks in advance!

fishmanmike01 - Too bad I didn't see this earlier since I just returned from a 4 day visit to McMinnville, however I do have some left and would be happy to let some go for cheap. Just let me know if you are in the area and want to come over or meet somewhere.