Sept. Meeting

reef-fisher

Thanks to Frank and his wife for hosting the meting. I had fun, and got to meet some new people. Those who didnt show missed an awesome tank and a simple, fun and relaxing meeting. Next time, Ill leave the wife at home(whistle)

Also thanks to the PNWMAS officers and for those who brought trades. I think it was a success!

Thanks to everyone that did show up. It certainly was a relaxing time...just talkin' tanks and frags...it was nice to see so many chests full of goodies!!!! I can't wait to get my tank up and running now. Frank, you are certainly an inspiration...one that truely loves the hobby!

It was really a tough call for me...not sure if we wanted to "incorporate" the get together into a "formal meeting" persay...but I hope it worked out and you all had fun!

Thanks again to Frank and his lovely wife for hosting this event!

Next...Dave's place, the clowns and Randy Reed!

Kris

Thank you again Frank and Sherry for hosting our Sept. PNWMAS Meeting at your home!

Some of our best past meetings have been informal home meetings and tank talk. Awesome setup Frank... seems to be very well established for being set up only one year! Keep us updated with pics!(rock2)

Sept001.jpg

Sept002.jpg

Sept003.jpg

Sept004.jpg

Sept005.jpg

Sept007.jpg

Sept008.jpg

Sept011.jpg

Thanks to everyone that did show up. It certainly was a relaxing time...just talkin' tanks and frags...it was nice to see so many chests full of goodies!!!! I can't wait to get my tank up and running now. Frank, you are certainly an inspiration...one that truely loves the hobby!

It was really a tough call for me...not sure if we wanted to "incorporate" the get together into a "formal meeting" persay...but I hope it worked out and you all had fun!

Thanks again to Frank and his lovely wife for hosting this event!

Next...Dave's place, the clowns and Randy Reed!

Kris

Kris:

I think the meeting worked out very well. It was great to see Franks tank and talk with some people I hadn't seen in awhile. I also think that it was a good idea to spend a few minutes describing on going club activities. With our club so geographically spread out, any chance the officers get to give the members an update is great. The more members are informed the more they can involve themselves and the more our club will grow.

Sept Meeting

Great Meeting! (rock2)

My wife and I enjoyed having everyone out to the house. It was so nice to see everyone and have a relaxing time trading and discussing our tanks and ideas. And yes...of course I enjoyed "showing" my tank.

The turnout and activies reminded me of meetings from long ago when everyone got together to trade and "talk tanks". They are very informative. We are very fortunate to have such a friendly group of people as members and need to keep these types of meetings alive.

Let's plan to do this type of meeting more often...

My wife sends a special thanks to everyone who very thoughfully brought snacks as it really provided a wide assortment of munchies to choose from while we mingled.

And Scott....did I overdose??? No... Happy??? Yes!!!.....good drugs will do that to you though...hope my back feels better soon or I will be in a drug treatment center.

And Ben...as per my wife....you are not allowed to leave the wife at home as she is the new president of the "Wives of Saltwater Geeks Club" and is needed at the next meeting.

Go figure....next thing you know THEY will have their own forumn!...lol(laugh)

• Like 1