What I have at this time

Michael7979

Mike,

If you need to bring some things over to my system until your system is ready again please feel free to do so. I have pleanty of room and everything is doing great! The temperature of my system stays constant at 78 degrees and that is in 100+ degree heat. I just don't want you to consider getting out of the hobby if you can at all mangae it.

Garrett

Mike,

If you need to bring some things over to my system until your system is ready again please feel free to do so. I have pleanty of room and everything is doing great! The temperature of my system stays constant at 78 degrees and that is in 100+ degree heat. I just don't want you to consider getting out of the hobby if you can at all mangae it.

Garrett

Thanks for the offer. I will let you know.

All but 2 acropora are dead. Makes me (sick)

All LPS seem fine and have reopened.

Did lose a head or 2 from a couple of my frogspawns/hammers.

The few montiporas I have seem OK.

(I did lose my superman or rainbow. Similsar sizes and the survivor is brown. hard to tell which one it is.)

All fish are fine and seem really good.

All I can think is I had a major temperature swing. Enough to kill the delicate SPS but not enough to really bother the Monti.'s and LPS.

So now I will wait for a few days and see how the other things react. See if they maintain where they are at or go back downhill. Then I will decide if I will stay in the hobby or what.

Dont quit...come see me and I will donate a frag of all that is fraggable in my tank. Not that much but would be a start.

Sorry for the loss. I have been through the tank moves. Went to wetwebmedia and read up about doing it buy some things are just gonna die. Delicate sps corals can sometimes just die if you touch them....or they just die because....they want to

Jay

• 1 year later...

Well it started to look pretty good....... then I had a heater blow up during our first bout of snow/cold snap. Which dropped even the corals back a bit more. Starting to recover again! Getting tired of this cycle!

Things are stable now or seem to be. All tests were good last Monday, (alk a touch high at 11- I shoot for 9-10. Stopping my Kalk addition to top-off water for awhile.)

All fish FAT and healthy. Gotta get the Clown Tang and Emporer Angel out of there, might mean rock removal to do so. Want to add a Melanarus Wrasse and a Kliens Butterfly and maybe Anthias.

Right now I am pretty much just riding it out for awhile.

But the plans are to get the 100g up for the Clown and Emporer. I have to patch a couple holes in the acrylic tank, get a stand, and find a pump.

I also want to attach the 40B to the 240g system again to house the anemone/clowns. This one should be easier.