Getting back in

twogirls

Tore down my tank last year, Finally get to start a new one soon. Trying to figure out what I am going to go with. Thinking a 29 or 55. Want to keep mainly Ricordia, SPS, and some brains. Not sure on fish yet. Would like to buy a mostly whole setup. Might even go larger if I got a good deal. I will keep you guys posted. Let me know if you got any advice or comments.

Thanks

Its like crack addicting is it not(laugh) Glad to see you are working your way back in to the hobby(rock2) If I were to start again I would look into tanks that have depth to them as that is what I here from almost every reefer I talk to. I have had both the 29 gallon and also the 55 years ago and both were not deep enough for me. Granted to get a tank more than 18 inchs deep it takes a custom tank it might be worth it. Or look in the classified of differant boeard and go from there. I know I have seen a few nice acrylic tanks on other boards for a great price. Good luck on your new tank and post up what you find.

A 40b is a good size, and it has depth (front to back).

Pick one up from Jason at CRPC, it is a good deal with holes drilled and everything. Add a 250w MH light, and a return pump and you will be good to go.

I knew you would not be able to stay out!

dsoz