Getting out! Sale, Coral, Fish, equipment.

H20cooled

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of SPS gone tonight, but I still have the Blue Xenia, Blue Favia, Trachyphyllia, green blasto wellsi available. I would really like to get all the coral out this weekend so let me know if you want to come by for any of these and I will through something else in.

Ok, all i have left is a couple of misc SPS, and a blue ridge coral, I will give them away if any one wants them. Also the CA reactor is sold now too.

I have a purple tang, and a pygmy angel for sale too.

For equipment I have my Sulfur de-nitrate reactor $250 and my Medium cone skimmer $900, and my brand new chiller $600. I also have a HUGE center piece of live rock and a medium rock, and some small pieces, I will sell the rock for $3 a pound. I also have a TON of live sand if anyone wants it for free...

By the way, the Sulfur de-nitrate reactor is a recirculating type just, it has a ehiem pump on it and is still in use in my tank. So, it could very easily be moved to a new tank and just keep on running. It is an insump design, and will hold a full bag of sulfur pellets with lots of room. I used it for over a year and it works amazing to stop all nitrates.

Ok, all i have left is a couple of misc SPS, and a blue ridge coral, I will give them away if any one wants them. Also the CA reactor is sold now too.

I have a purple tang, and a pygmy angel for sale too.

For equipment I have my Sulfur de-nitrate reactor $250 and my Medium cone skimmer $900, and my brand new chiller $600. I also have a HUGE center piece of live rock and a medium rock, and some small pieces, I will sell the rock for $3 a pound. I also have a TON of live sand if anyone wants it for free...

How much sand, and what size? (Sorry I cant remember from when I was there). Might be good for my 72BF

I have around 2 to 3 inches in the tank and it is a 4'x 2' tank. The sand is a mix of sizes but most is just the standard size (not sugar fine).

How much sand' date=' and what size? (Sorry I cant remember from when I was there). Might be good for my 72BF[/quote']

About the live rock; the big center piece is big (26' long x 16" tall x 14" wide) it is an awesome piece with lots of arches and places to grow out corals, but there are lots of caves on the bottom for fish to hide. Also it has a bunch of encrusted corals on it so you will get some free SPS with the rock.

The other piece is just a big boulder looking piece. Here are a couple of pics.

Big center piece.

FishRoomprogress086.jpg

Med piece

FishRoomprogress078.jpg

All CORALS are gone now. I had someone come by today and get everything.

So now I would like to get rid of the Live rock. I have split up the big arch into 2 pieces so you do not have to by the whole thing. Please let me know if you want some, this is awesome rock with lots of life on it, coraline, and corals still on it.

Ok only a couple of fish left now and the live rock and sand and the equipment. Below is the list with prices:

Purple Tang Med size $70

4 Pajama Cardinals $10 each of $35 for the group (I think the male has babes in his mouth)

1 Cherub, Yellow Face Pygmy Angel (pretty sure that the one)

Live Rock $3 a pound

Live Sand Free

Sulfur De-Nitrate Reactor $250

Trade Wind 1/2hp inline Chiller (Brand new) with controller $600

ATB Med Cone Skimmer with Mesh & pin wheel $900

I have not had anyone come by and get the sand yet so you can have whatever you want. That would be great if you could take some or all of the fish. Not sure what you mean by CUC.

Rich

If you have any sand left on Monday, I will come get some for the TFT project. I may even get a fish or two. Are you ready to dispose of your CUC yet?

dsoz

WOW, guess I'm out of it.

dsoz- Sure CUC is yours just bring some bags or a bucket or something and you can fish them out...

Rich

So you will be around on Monday? I could probably come over about 9 or 10 in the morning with several buckets for sand and snails.

dsoz