June 2008 Bob Fenner Meeting FRAGFEST

R-3

anyone interested in pink palys? These have heads that are good size and have radiating hot pink stripes there are about 10 heads on the frag plug

If you have more than one of these, I would trade both 5-10 eagle eyes, and 4-5 or so of the metallic blue and orange zoas that are in the above picture for a 10 polyp of pink palys. I would even throw in some xenia if you want. I have two types, common pulsing xenia, and red sea "white" xenia (turned brown in my tank, but started out white. It can turn white again if under different lights).

I will also be at the meeting Sunday.

dsoz

I need more stuff to trade!!!! Dag nab it...have a ton of cheato...ummm, ton of kenya tree...

I already pinned down some zoos from aqua-ed...BTW I LOVE SUN POLYPS!!!!!

I will bring what I can....and get what I get, and be greatful for it all!

Kris

I have made as many zoa frags that I can manage from my colonies.

I do have some palys that I could frag. Lower right in this picture. I have lots of them, so tell me how many you want

Picture023-1.jpg

Kirs- I will bring you a small frag of eagle eye (about 6 polyps). I don't need kenya tree, or finger leather, or chaeto. If you have something else, great, if not, fine as well.

dsoz

Is this going to be an official Reef Rummage sale/swap?

I was wondering the same thing.(laugh)

It should go without saying though, to do trading before and after our Guest speaker's presentation. It is very distracting for everyone including the speaker, to have anything like this going on during a talk. (whistle)Thanks.

We are anticipating a good turnout. There should be enough time for swap/sales, a great presentation by Bob Fenner, and raffles after it all. (Hey Ryan...no filling your cooler with fried chicken, ok?:D)

Anyone interested in trading a piece of galaxea for something?

Do you want the galaxea, or are you looking for something for the galaxea that you have?

A more detailed description, and a picture would help a lot so the other people know exactly what they would be getting. How big (frag or colony), how many heads, what color (light or dark), what you are expecting to trade it for, etc.

I already have a galaxea, but if it is different than the one that I have I may be interested. What are you looking for?

dsoz