June 2008 Bob Fenner Meeting FRAGFEST

R-3

Okay so the title isn't the greatest but at least you are reading this thread. I know people always want frags and such so I thought I would start a thread. If you are going to the meeting and would like to post what ya got for trade, sell or want to buy post it here.

Anything is welcome, even equipment. Just remember if you have a pic please post it so this thread doesn't get too cluttered. Hopefully some people need to do some trimmin and slicin. My lights are ot so I will take pics tomorrow. I have a couple zoos frags I wanna trade . Later Ryan

I have some eagle eye zoas (old pick, but look like this) and could do 10+ polyps

Picture005-2.jpg

I also have some that are blue/metallic with orange skirts. (on the left side of this pic) 4-5 polyps.

Picture008.jpg

I would make the frag after someone requests one. I am willing to trade for anything I don't have (sorry Kris, I have Kenya tree and leather corals). Or I could do $1 per polyp.

dsoz

GenX 2400 $25 (635 GPH) !!!!PENDING!!!

BLOWN ICECAP 660 w/heatsink and wiring harness. Send $60 to Icecap and they will fix or do yourself $25

JBJ 150wDE 14k Bulb 3 month old $20

14k 150wDE No Name never fired "BRAND NEW" $15

3- 1" SCH80 Bulkheads- 1 threaded $15 NEW- 1 slip threaded $12 NEW- 1 used threaded $10

150WDE DIY Pendant- NO BALLAST - w/moonlights -NO BALLAST- $15

24"x17"x8" Frag Tank- Not Envision Quality build but holds water - w/ 1" Bulkhead for return $30

Iwaki MDX-40RLT- Japanese motor- Its in great shape 750GPH Pressure rated - Max head 21.3'!! Less than hald price $140

150wDE 10k Coralife 6 months old $10

70wDE Current 14k 3 months old $15

VHO Endcaps $5 a pair

VHO Standoffs $2 a pair

20"x20"x12" Fiberglass Tub w/ glass front viewing area $30

150w DE HQI Coralife Pendant w/ 5 month old Coralife 10k bulb - $125

Kent Aqua Dose 2.5G- Needs new hose $5

PM HOT SKIMMER- Needs to be re epoxied on the bottom pipe inlet $25

Kent Aqua Dose 2.5G- Needs new hose $5

Cadlight 5G w/ 2x13w PC light hood $40

Hey Dennis I would take a frag of the orange skirt/metallic blue (5 or so) and a eagle eye ( 10 or so). I have a frag of watermelon looking ones Green skirt red center about 10-15 I could trade for. Let me know

Hey Dennis I would take a frag of the orange skirt/metallic blue (5 or so) and a eagle eye ( 10 or so). I have a frag of watermelon looking ones Green skirt red center about 10-15 I could trade for. Let me know

Sounds good. I'll go make a frag plug with both kinds on it right now. I also have a frag of the pom-pom xenia for you that I said that you could have before.

dsoz

I have a few pieces, some acro, small birds nest, couple of others I'll post some pics before the meeting would lioke to trade for some xenia

Right now I'm enjoying my fathers day gift, my wife got me the lunar lights (5) and the module for the aqua controller, pretty awsome shimmer just like MH

would lioke to trade for some xenia

I have two types of xenia. I have "pulsing xenia" which has more dark brown at the tips. like this

beach07037.jpg

I also have red-sea "white xenia" that turned brown in my tank (about the same shade as the stalk of the pulsing xenia). I put a piece in the TFT Aquapod to see if it would turn white again. I don't have a picture of it, but it looks like the ones that pippa has for trade (I traded her to get them).

I could give two stalks of each. I have not had good success with acro in the last few weeks. Do you have any soft or LPS coral? I am really interested in different color frogspawn, hammer, torch, etc. Also zoas of different colors.

dsoz

I've got some zoas and palys I want to trade off. The palys are a light green are reproduce like crazy. I have a frag of them with about 8 small heads. The zoas are bluish with a green mouth. They have spread to various parts of my tank I have the mother colony of those I'd like to trade off, it takes up too much room. It has about 30+ heads I'd say.

The attached pictures are of the paly's mother colony (not the frag) and the zoa mother colony (the one for trade)

I'd like to get some LPS, but I'd take some softies, too.

-Lee

[ATTACH]2540[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2541[/ATTACH]

post-1606-141867739097_thumb.jpg

post-1606-141867739101_thumb.jpg