WTB Innovative Marine 15 gallon

Vis

17 hours ago, Vis said:

I was hoping to get it locally and have to pay $30 shipping 😁. It’s not a huge deal if I need to do that though. 

Contact your favorite local shop or two.  Ask if they'd order it in.   I'll bet they'd be happy to, and you'd save shipping.   Even if their shop price is (webprice) + (shipping), you'd be supporting a local shop.   I like having local shops, I'd like them to stay in business.  :)

On 5/19/2023 at 11:30 AM, Vis said:

Does anyone know of a local store that stocks the IM 15 gallon? I tried C&C and Upscales. Thanks. 

I looked at getting this for you. Best bet is going to be getting online. IM has changed how they do things and a store can only order directly through them. That tank has a min order of 20 for me or any store to bring in

20230521_105605.jpg

23 hours ago, MrBret said:

I looked at getting this for you. Best bet is going to be getting online. IM has changed how they do things and a store can only order directly through them. That tank has a min order of 20 for me or any store to bring in

20230521_105605.jpg

Thanks for checking!!!