My EB830 is having issues supplying power to my ATO, what could it be?

Leonardomanzano

The outlets are functional as my lights power up when I move them into the other outlets

The power supply and ATO are functional as they power on when I connect them to a power bar connected directly to my outlet.

I'm at a loss as to what it could be, I have tried 3 different power supplies each made from different brands. I am using an Fzone ATO https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083JG8HWT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I recently had to temporarily decommission my setup to drill my tank as my HOB overflow lost its vacuum and flooded my room, unfortunately, saltwater did drip into the outlet and shorted the outlet aside from that there haven't been any issues with the power bar, could this be the reason for the ATO not getting power?

36 minutes ago, Leonardomanzano said:

The outlets are functional as my lights power up when I move them into the other outlets

The power supply and ATO are functional as they power on when I connect them to a power bar connected directly to my outlet.

I'm at a loss as to what it could be, I have tried 3 different power supplies each made from different brands. I am using an Fzone ATO https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083JG8HWT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I recently had to temporarily decommission my setup to drill my tank as my HOB overflow lost its vacuum and flooded my room, unfortunately, saltwater did drip into the outlet and shorted the outlet aside from that there haven't been any issues with the power bar, could this be the reason for the ATO not getting power?

Is the pump making any noise? It's likely clogged or stuck. Try spinning it while it's on and see if it kicks. Ato pumps fail alot this way,even more if you have it in kalk.

22 hours ago, islandVib3s said:

Is the pump making any noise? It's likely clogged or stuck. Try spinning it while it's on and see if it kicks. Ato pumps fail alot this way,even more if you have it in kalk.

Unfortunately, the pump isn't making any sort of noise, I connected the pump to its own outlet on the power bar as well.

I don't believe the issue is with the pump or the ATO anymore but more with the power bar as my ATO doesn't light up at all unless I connect it to any outlet not connected to the power bar 😞

21 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Before assuming the EB832 is bad, have you confirmed the EB832 output is programmed properly?  I assume you'd want this output set to "Always On" and let the ATO turn itself on and off as needed.

The output is set to “on” on all my outlets

The EB832 does provide power to all my devices on all the outlets but for some reason my ATO and pump won’t get power

i moved the ATO to the outlet my reef light is connected to and even then it won’t power on  

i submitted a support ticket to apex yesterday, hopefully they can at provide some insight as to what it could be