Turn key softie tank 42g rimless

city hunter

I'd like to sell the entire thing together as sorting everything would be a pain. I set it up to see if I could keep a tank while traveling for work and I managed to do it.

Lots of live rock, pics are current. 1 anenome, 2 midas blennies, 1 bi color blenny, 1 lawnmower blenny, 1 six line wrasse, and a disabled mccoskers that's probably not going to make it.

Some frags of purple plate spong, branching gsp, and some tree coral. Coral wise what you see is what you get.there are 2 fighting coaches and some other inverts

I'd like 500 for the entire thing. It has a ebay special led light. I cant think of the name at the moment. 

Gear wise, bubble magnus 5, jaebo dc return pump, dual  ehiem heaters, large glass sump, ehiem auto feeder. 

I need this gone by Saturday as I'm heading out of town for another month and a half.

503 410 1915. Text me if you interested.  I live in tigard or. You will need a few buckets. For sure :)

I'm asking 500 for everything. 

20230316_130546.jpg

20230316_130552.jpg

20230316_130552.jpg

20230316_130613.jpg

20230316_131947.jpg

Edited by city hunter