Pink Diamond Growout Competition

We are so excited to have another growout competition... get your tanks ready and start flexing your trash talking muscles! 

Please read all info below before signing up. We will have at least 20 spots, potentially up to 30. 
TO SIGN UP REPLY IN THIS POST THAT YOU ARE IN, ONCE THE LIST IS FINALIZED YOU CAN ARRANGE PAYMENT WITH MRBRET OR PAY WHEN  PICKING UP YOUR FRAG

Pink Diamond, roughly 1 polyp, some may have 2 
$20 entry 
All frags will need to be picked up by 3/19. They can be picked up at this months club meeting on3/12 or at Paradise Coral from 3/11 to 3/19

1. Competition will last for 4 months
  2. The 1st submission or START DATE must be by 4/1/2023 
  3. A picture must be submitted each month in this thread by the end of the month, every month. You can submit anytime during the month, but it must be submitted before midnight on the last day of the month
  4. You are allowed to miss 1 month of entries. If you miss more than 1 month you will be disqualified
  5. A top down photo is preferred for every months’ submission picture. ( if we can't see the polyp in the pic we can't count it )
  6. Please tag @mrbret in all submissions for easier tracking
  7. We will not send individual reminders to submit photos! 
  8. You can glue the frag plug to a larger disk if needed for growth
  9. MrBret and 2 Officer/Board Members will pick the top 3 growers
  10. The top 3 growers will be voted on in the forum to determine the winner
  11. There will be an awesome prize, details to come!
  12. Any disqualifications are final and not negotiable. 

**Frags will ideally be 1 polyp. There may be some with 2 or have a baby. Your order of responding in this thread will determine which numbered frag you get

Participant list.

1. Toadreef.....paid

2. Justice.....paid

3. Emerald525.....paid

4. Onthejohn.....paid

5. Brittany

6. Haddibabby.....paid

7. svt_guido.....paid

8. Colbymac92

9. ticoloco1.....paid

10.new member.....paid

20230303_173238.jpg

Edited by MrBret

38 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

How do we make payment? Are you going to be at the meeting or is there a Venmo account we can use ?

There is a payment button on the left side of our websight. It however doesn't tell me what any said payment is for so best is to text me at 503-828-6992 and tell your forum name and that you just made a payment and I will mark you off as paid. I will also be stopping in at the meeting towards the beggining if anyone wants to pay cash. Our websight is paradisecoral.com

1 hour ago, MrBret said:

There is a payment button on the left side of our websight. It however doesn't tell me what any said payment is for so best is to text me at 503-828-6992 and tell your forum name and that you just made a payment and I will mark you off as paid. I will also be stopping in at the meeting towards the beggining if anyone wants to pay cash. Our websight is paradisecoral.com

I will be the meeting at noon I will bring you cash. 

Grow outs are great.  They're one example of the time and energy it takes to keep this club energized and interesting.

Are you Supporting?   Just scroll to any of your posts, and look under your badge photo on the left side

• Yes, if the text reads:  image.png
  • No, if the text reads:  image.png

Request: If you're participating in a grow out, will you please become a Supporting Member of the club?

• 2 weeks later...