Hey! Just started. I’m in Eugene,Oregon

Chuck90L

Hey everyone I just started a new 21 gallon Nano reef tank. I’m in Eugene Oregon. I had a tank about 15years ago when I was in high school  and now I’m getting back into the hobby. I starting sources parts back in April of 2022 and the gear I am currently running…

Tank: ULTUM NATURE SYSTEM 90L (21gallon)

Sump: ESHOPPS RS-75

Overflow: XAQUA INOUT

Return pump: Maxspect
Jump DC 6K Controllable Return Pump (1585 GPH)

Heaters: BRS 100w Titanium Heater And AQUAEL 25W Ultra Heater for redundancy. Controlled by Ink Bird’s ITC-306a

Running GFO and Carbon 

Here is a photo of my Aquarium setup

If you are on Instagram shoot me a follow at  https://instagram.com/chucks90l?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 
Cheers-Chuck 

9A3B3FA0-7C5B-46E3-A42F-FB2D4AB438B0.thumb.jpeg.d69abd2f122deee1d28befec8cb2e7bc.jpeg

Edited by Chuck90L
  • Like 2

I’m also in Eugene. Hit me up if you are looking for something (most of my stuff is SPS though but have a few other things) or ever want to do a group order. TCK corals and someplace with quarantined fish are my go to’s right now. The Aquarium Store in Eugene is the best place I’ve found for dry goods. They don’t always have the kinds of corals I’m looking for but I try to support them to keep a solid LFS in business. They’ll also quarantine fish for you, they just sometimes take awhile to get ahold of something from their supplier if it’s non-standard. 

On 1/28/2023 at 3:38 PM, Webfoot said:

I’m also in Eugene. Hit me up if you are looking for something (most of my stuff is SPS though but have a few other things) or ever want to do a group order. TCK corals and someplace with quarantined fish are my go to’s right now. The Aquarium Store in Eugene is the best place I’ve found for dry goods. They don’t always have the kinds of corals I’m looking for but I try to support them to keep a solid LFS in business. They’ll also quarantine fish for you, they just sometimes take awhile to get ahold of something from their supplier if it’s non-standard. 

Hey that’s awesome a fellow duck! My goal is to have a Sps dominant tank. I have a few frags right now. OG Oregon Tort, Diabolically PAC-man, Miyagi Tort, tnt red anacropora and one urinium bounce mushroom I got them from cuttlefish up in Portland. I ordered a frag of Walt Disney and I have an OG bounce mushroom that a friend cut for me should be here on thursday. Would love to get some frags off yah what do you have available? 

1 hour ago, Chuck90L said:

Hey that’s awesome a fellow duck! My goal is to have a Sps dominant tank. I have a few frags right now. OG Oregon Tort, Diabolically PAC-man, Miyagi Tort, tnt red anacropora and one urinium bounce mushroom I got them from cuttlefish up in Portland. I ordered a frag of Walt Disney and I have an OG bounce mushroom that a friend cut for me should be here on thursday. Would love to get some frags off yah what do you have available? 

I've got bubble gum digi, garf bonsai, bicolor hammer, rainbow Monti, red Monti cap. Everything else is too small to frag.