Let’s see those tanks.!.

svt_guido

14 hours ago, Scooter said:

That tank looks familiar!     Everything I got from you opened up right away, including all the bits of zoa

s

I just reread that post and realized I didn't say thanks.  Thanks not only for the frags, but also for the tour!  It's all super interesting.   I really enjoy that kind of stuff.  Like when went to the zoo. My wife asked what I wanted to see. I said "what I really want to see is the behind the scenes of the penguins filtration system"🤣

Anyway. Thanks for all the frags too.  My tank feels like a real reef tank now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

I just reread that post and realized I didn't say thanks.  Thanks not only for the frags, but also for the tour!  It's all super interesting.   I really enjoy that kind of stuff.  Like when went to the zoo. My wife asked what I wanted to see. I said "what I really want to see is the behind the scenes of the penguins filtration system"🤣

Anyway. Thanks for all the frags too.  My tank feels like a real reef tank now!

Happy to help and pay it forward.  I've learned a lot from others in this hobby, and gotten lots of assistance.   Start a thread, and show us how the tank does over time.  (Ups and inevitable Downs)    Post a picture a month for the next year.   

On the equipment side, I like the infrastructure side of this hobby too.   Many zoos and public aquariums offer behind the scenes tours.  Just reach out and ask.   And past years, the club has taken a field trip in ~June to the Hatfield Marine Science Center and done tours.   Although not arranged yet, I think it's in the plans.

• Like 1