My orange Yumas.

Bevo5

I can’t do much right in this hobby but for some reason I can grow orange yumas like crazy. I got one of these from C&C a couple years ago and I count like 15-20 mouths now. I’m going to attach some plugs and try to get em off. They’re climbing up every surface that gets light. 

7F7805D9-1AB6-49CE-95F8-A6DD6CC7C6D2.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bevo5 said:

I can’t do much right in this hobby but for some reason I can grow orange yumas like crazy. I got one of these from C&C a couple years ago and I count like 15-20 mouths now. I’m going to attach some plugs and try to get em off. They’re climbing up every surface that gets light. 

7F7805D9-1AB6-49CE-95F8-A6DD6CC7C6D2.jpeg

That's impressive.  I got a mound of green ones from CNC a couple of years back, and they're filled in but not exploding like yours.   I did put a few in my frag tank setup, and they've expanded.  But nothing like yours.   Beautiful!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badguitarist said:

That’s rad. My dad had a 250 gallon reef and that thing grew yumas like crazy. I’d rip out dozens at a time. When he tore the tank down I put a bunch in my system and they have sat ever since, I’m not sure they have even spit out a single baby.

Did you just remove the rocks or did you have some way of getting them off? The curl up pretty small at night so that would be my chance - but I don't think there's anyway I get them off. The rock is definitely not coming out with a major fight, so they're just gonna stay there.

Here they are in white. Little easier to see. You can see the ones in the back climbing up the next rock. The other thing my tank does well is BTA's...so they're gonna overlap at some point, then we'll see who wins.

IMG_6805.JPG