Cheato

islandVib3s

If you're going to be heading southwards sometime I could probably hook you up with some orange clove polyps (I think you mentioned you didn't have those) for those bags and maybe some pink b chalice? Does that type of chalice grow well in high nutrient tanks? I keep euphyllia, acans, blastos, yumas, and a goniopora fine, but have heard the chalices are very varied. 

Located in Tigard and pretty busy lately, so probably can't make the whole trip to Vancouver. 

Edited by LadAShark
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, LadAShark said:

If you're going to be heading southwards sometime I could probably hook you up with some orange clove polyps (I think you mentioned you didn't have those) for those bags and maybe some pink b chalice? Does that type of chalice grow well in high nutrient tanks? I keep euphyllia, acans, blastos, yumas, and a goniopora fine, but have heard the chalices are very varied. 

Located in Tigard and pretty busy lately, so probably can't make the whole trip to Vancouver. 

Yea I don't have plans to be in that area but if something comes up I'll let you know. Typically chalices do well in higher nutrients, I run this tank on lower nutrients for my acros. Like my gmks weren't doing so great and I have @obrien.david.jtesting a frag of gmk and they seem to be doing well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, islandVib3s said:

Yea I don't have plans to be in that area but if something comes up I'll let you know. Typically chalices do well in higher nutrients, I run this tank on lower nutrients for my acros. Like my gmks weren't doing so great and I have @obrien.david.jtesting a frag of gmk and they seem to be doing well.

GMK is doing fine so far.   I’ve moved it into a spot that gets concentrated small foods twice a day.  (My baby banggai basket)

• Like 1