Pics from the greenhouse

edsimmons

1 hour ago, OregonGrownReef said:

Beautiful. I'm going to have to set one of these up for my wife when we buy a house...okay maybe for me as well. Turns out I've taken interest in her tropical plant hobby. I seem to be addicted to spending money. 

Whats cool about Sarracenia sp. is that they are not tropical and can grow outdoors all year around and are even freeze tolerance. I use a greenhouse to extend the growing season but it’s not required. Really a great plant easy to grow and propagate and easy to cross and grow from seed.

Nice! I've got hundreds myself. Also have many tropical pitcher plants (Nepenthes) in the GH. Also have the west coast hardy pitcher plant- the Cobra Lily- ironically the hardest of all the carnivorous plants to grow. (Used to have a carnivorous plant business.) Some pics of my CP's. Wish my corals were as easy to grow as my plants. 

DSC_0002-b.JPG

sarra b.JPG

Spect. x talang,  c.jpg

veitchii x bosch-a.jpg

20221106_110242 (1).jpg

20221106_110749.jpg

20221106_110657.jpg

20221106_110634.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Andy Shubin said:

Nice! I've got hundreds myself. Also have many tropical pitcher plants (Nepenthes) in the GH. Also have the west coast hardy pitcher plant- the Cobra Lily- ironically the hardest of all the carnivorous plants to grow. (Used to have a carnivorous plant business.) Some pics of my CP's. Wish my corals were as easy to grow as my plants. 

DSC_0002-b.JPG

sarra b.JPG

Spect. x talang,  c.jpg

veitchii x bosch-a.jpg

20221106_110242 (1).jpg

20221106_110749.jpg

20221106_110657.jpg

20221106_110634.jpg

I love Nepenthes I grow a few in a terrarium but focus mostly on Sarracenia.