Corals to trade

Vis

I have two corals that I want to trade. I’ve decided I’m more comfortable with softies. The one is some kind of monti and is bright orange. I can’t remember what the other one is but it’s very pretty. 
I’d like to trade for some colorful Zoas or mushrooms. 

AB72BDDE-9882-421A-8D90-53B0BBE7CC9A.jpeg

I cannot recall what each are called, but I have some extra of a couple types of mushrooms and some zoas and palys

Have been running some 10k bulbs for growth so unfortunately the lighting and the glass that needs cleaning doesn't do them a ton of favors, but the overflow climbing zoas are pinkish orangish, the palys are mostly purplish with some greenish hue to them, there are the bright orange mushrooms which I believe are rhodactis, and the relatively common but still nice green rhodactis. 

I have some other zoas which I have less of/are in harder places to remove, so these 4 are corals I'd be up for trading.

I'd also be interested in adding more zoas/palys if you want to trade more pieces.

If anyone else who sees this is interested, I'd also be willing to trade for more lps/zoas/palys.

But yeah, back on topic, let me know if you'd like to trade your pieces for some of what I have.

oh yeah, I have a ton of extra devil's hand leather if you'd like some of that as well

8F17F432-3759-4451-83C5-EFCD10123B22.jpeg

47B2506C-64F9-4669-97E9-A39CFBB062EA.jpeg

6DD309F1-6465-4BB2-9C34-EA8E6F78666C.jpeg

8C37C315-0323-4BF4-A332-046D08B1AD18.jpeg

Edited by LadAShark

42 minutes ago, LadAShark said:

I cannot recall what each are called, but I have some extra of a couple types of mushrooms and some zoas and palys

Have been running some 10k bulbs for growth so unfortunately the lighting and the glass that needs cleaning doesn't do them a ton of favors, but the overflow climbing zoas are pinkish orangish, the palys are mostly purplish with some greenish hue to them, there are the bright orange mushrooms which I believe are rhodactis, and the relatively common but still nice green rhodactis. 

I have some other zoas which I have less of/are in harder places to remove, so these 4 are corals I'd be up for trading.

I'd also be interested in adding more zoas/palys if you want to trade more pieces.

If anyone else who sees this is interested, I'd also be willing to trade for more lps/zoas/palys.

But yeah, back on topic, let me know if you'd like to trade your pieces for some of what I have.

oh yeah, I have a ton of extra devil's hand leather if you'd like some of that as well

8F17F432-3759-4451-83C5-EFCD10123B22.jpeg

47B2506C-64F9-4669-97E9-A39CFBB062EA.jpeg

6DD309F1-6465-4BB2-9C34-EA8E6F78666C.jpeg

8C37C315-0323-4BF4-A332-046D08B1AD18.jpeg

Interested in the mushrooms. Where are you located? 

3 hours ago, Vis said:

I have two corals that I want to trade. I’ve decided I’m more comfortable with softies. The one is some kind of monti and is bright orange. I can’t remember what the other one is but it’s very pretty. 
I’d like to trade for some colorful Zoas or mushrooms. 

AB72BDDE-9882-421A-8D90-53B0BBE7CC9A.jpeg

Right side looks like a lepto of some kind and left might be a enchinata