wtb oregon tort

JC7

I know it might not be OT, but have a bunch of Golden Basket Blue Thunder acro. Far faster grower than the Oregon Tort but lighter blue coloration. 

I have tons of frags from small to large to XL and even mini colonies willing to part with. Pricing varies on size desired

Here is what GB sells them for: https://shop.goldenbasketreef.com/collections/sps/products/acropora-gb-blue-thunder-1

07ADEB4E-3339-4120-9C23-FE17C05677C8.jpeg

Edited by DaveZ
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, shaywood said:

Hello.  I have a frag available in Tualatin.  

for more info:   https://www.littlemaui.com

FYI, went to your site and didn't find a Oregon Tort listed.  Don't know if it's a glitch or not.

The one you sold me Nov'21 is doing great, so i'm good.  But @JC7 is likely still looking for a hookup.

This is mine today:

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2022 at 10:52 AM, obrien.david.j said:

FYI, went to your site and didn't find a Oregon Tort listed.  Don't know if it's a glitch or not.

The one you sold me Nov'21 is doing great, so i'm good.  But @JC7 is likely still looking for a hookup.

This is mine today:

image.jpeg

Nice colony! Are you willing to frag a piece and share (for a price)? I live in Salem, but I'd be happy to drive up for a piece and maybe some of your other pieces if you have others. 

Edited by OregonGrownReef

1 hour ago, OregonGrownReef said:

Well it's definitely looking great in the meantime! What's the acro next to it? Healthy looking corals for sure! You're doing something right.

I think it's the Tigers Blood frag I got from @CuttleFishandCoral last December.    

I've fought hard for the last year+.   Dinos and Aptasia were the two biggies.  I'm really liking the changes I've made.  

Right now, my nutrients are high - and that's the next thing to gently bring them back down.

• Like 1