All my livestock for sale

Jorge

Hi everyone, I think it's time to shut this one down. All livestock, one shot and not looking to part out. 

$1500. I'm located in Beaverton.

Everything you see in the picture is included, including the bonsai shaped structure from "Vida rock".

One large CSB (Elite Reef) anemone hosted by two mocha perculas. About the size of my palm.

One small CSB anemone. Direct split.

Six headed dragon should torch. 

Four head dragon soul torch. All heads are splitting will be 8 heads soon. Looks a bit different than the other. Gold streaks blue tips instead of green tips.

Four head Oregon ducks torch is the local name. Goes by others that I can't recall.

Eight jaw breakers (1 momma, 7 babies).

Six CNC flame thrower mushrooms.

Eight tequila sunrise mushrooms. Don't remember the vendor.

Five total stony corals. Cali tort, green goblin anacropora, bubblegum digitata, mystic sunset montipora, and red digitata.

Four total different gorgonians. All ORA, hardy and photosynthetic.

Six heads micro gold hammer from Jdog.

One very cool orange tip frog spawn.

One large multi colored Yuma with 6 babies.

Small colony of 30+ rainbow hornet zoas.

Small colony of 20+ fireworks kaleidoscope polyps.

One orange rimmed bright green/yellow center mushroom. 3rd picture (pics don't do it justice).

Eight or more no name purple mushrooms.

A handful of scarlet hermits, and 3 trochus snails.

The rock is aptasia and pest free. All corals are healthy without any signs of flatworms or pests. I dip all coral several times when introduced. Every coral listed is aquacultured.

There is also a a healthy coral beauty angelfish that is a model citizen. All fish went through fresh water baths and Melafix treatment. 

Here's some horrible pictures!

20220925_133622.jpg

20220925_133654.jpg

20220925_133712.jpg

20220925_133741.jpg

Edited by Jorge

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OregonGrownReef said:

I don't know you personally, but I know by reputation that you're always selling setups like this. Do you run a store or do you just get bored easily? 

Are u the gentleman who is starting a store in his house in Salem? Jorge is one of the best forum members and I would be carful who u are insulting. 

5 hours ago, OregonGrownReef said:

I don't know you personally, but I know by reputation that you're always selling setups like this. Do you run a store or do you just get bored easily? 

Hey there, no I don't own a store but Jeff spoiled me by giving me access to pretty much anything I ever dreamed of.. Anybody who's ever worked with him will tell you the same.

With that said, it's all pending!

Edited by Jorge
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Are u the gentleman who is starting a store in his house in Salem? Jorge is one of the best forum members and I would be carful who u are insulting. 

No. I do live in Salem, but I'm not starting a store. I've got 1 40 breeder with new acro frags and 2 FOWLR tanks that I've been meaning to tear down. It wasn't meant as an insult. I was just curious as to why there was a high turnover rate.

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

Hey there, no I don't own a store but Jeff spoiled me by giving me access to pretty much anything I ever dreamed of.. Anybody who's ever worked with him will tell you the same.

With that said, it's all pending!

Nice! Helps to have a hookup for sure. I've always have a good time there. Love that they have LRS as it's my favorite food to feed.