Anemone sting

Vis

2 hours ago, radom808 said:

I've heard vinegar can neutralize stings but I'm no doctor.  Just what I've heard.  Hope it clears up soon for you 

Thank you! I ran it under cold water and the pain subsided after about 45 min. I have a red mark left but no more pain. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, radom808 said:

Glad the pain went away!  At least you know you're not severely allergic to them. 

I know right! I do have an epi pen at home but that would not be a fun experience. It’s completely healed now 😊

• Like 1

I’ve noticed the sting only on certain parts of my arm. My fingers are unaffected but the underside of my forearm tends to have a burning or rash sensation occasionally. I usually just wash off with soap and it goes away within 20 mins or so. Seems the older I get, the more my tank bugs me lol! Gloves are definitely not a bad idea.

12 hours ago, Blue Z Reef said:

I’ve noticed the sting only on certain parts of my arm. My fingers are unaffected but the underside of my forearm tends to have a burning or rash sensation occasionally. I usually just wash off with soap and it goes away within 20 mins or so. Seems the older I get, the more my tank bugs me lol! Gloves are definitely not a bad idea.

That’s where it got me. I’m getting gloves and a reacher! 

• Like 1