Progress on my Dream Tank

Webfoot

Just recently finished up my cabinet after a lot of challenges working with this wood. Waiting for my light mount to come tomorrow, then I’ll be adding livestock from my nano.

Been debating the aquascaping and electronic management. Much as I would like to build a custom controller solution (if I had the time), probably going to just hang an adaptive reef board on the exterior side. 
77DBD50A-FD5E-45CD-9D6D-D25245143BBE.thumb.jpeg.4312fcb32fce8af4a5c38bf9d56adff3.jpegFFC76735-2988-458C-8E11-209AE08EF00E.thumb.jpeg.bfc9b38985426f06d4bfe31529abe65e.jpeg

Edited by Webfoot
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, obrien.david.j said:

Looking nice!   I'm partial to the Banggai.  Love to see them.

Thanks! I like the Bangaii. I need a few more active swimmers. I think a lot of the fish tend to stay tucked in the rocks given how much I have the flow pumping during the day. Need a few more active swimmers to fill the open areas. Can only really think of Vanderbilt or Acares Chromis at the moment, if you have any other ideas. 

Edited by Webfoot

12 hours ago, Webfoot said:

Thanks! I like the Bangaii. I need a few more active swimmers. I think a lot of the fish tend to stay tucked in the rocks given how much I have the flow pumping during the day. Need a few more active swimmers to fill the open areas. Can only really think of Vanderbilt or Acares Chromis at the moment, if you have any other ideas. 

Okay, I had to look up these two fish.  Between the two, I like the Acares better.  I like the look of yellow variation of Vanderbilt, but I think they mature into the dark blue form.   And then I like the Acares better again. 

image.png

image.png