Need help moving... Wait, come back! Where are you going?

Micah

So... I am in escrow and I need to move this aquarium (waterbox 180.5) to my new house.  I've started preparing for it, but I realized that I'm a weakling and need some muscle. I'm borrowing suction cups, but need help moving this behemoth. 

Im hoping for this coming weekend.  

Any takers?  I'd be forever thankful!

11 minutes ago, Micah said:

Well, I'm not seeming to find enough resources for this move... I may have to push the move.  Starting to worry a little.   I need more strong friends. :)

Micah, 

I must have missed some details.  When do you need the help moving?   Is it this weekend?

• Date/Time: ??

Yeah, I was thin on the details.   

Date/Time - Sunday - earlyish/tbd

I am really rushing to make enough water to get this done too, so it may end up having to be pushed to next weekend - or mid-week if possible.  Honestly, whenever I can enough help and have the water made. 

I need about 100 or so gallons, so I'm going to start getting water made at the new house today/tonight (waiting on some plumbing parts)  I just want water made here so I don't have to move a ton of it.  I have a 100 gallon stock tank I can fill