Looking for red sea 90 lights

rozza

Amazon smatfarms 95w are really great lights. Also they push a ton of par and really cheap and come with mounts.  Cheap them out. I got them over my new bar build and they're awesome.  To note I am getting coloration and growth on my acros,LPS, softies. 

11 hours ago, islandVib3s said:

Amazon smatfarms 95w are really great lights. Also they push a ton of par and really cheap and come with mounts.  Cheap them out. I got them over my new bar build and they're awesome.  To note I am getting coloration and growth on my acros,LPS, softies. 

can you dm me some pics of your tank? I’m intrigued. 

20 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

R3 takes care of his stuff! I’d snag those if you need some. They will definitely outlast the china leds. Some of the china lights are pretty solid they just don’t hold up as long though. 

Where is redsea manufacturing? 

2 hours ago, islandVib3s said:

Where is redsea manufacturing? 

I would hope you would understand where they are manufactured and how they are manufactured can be two drastic differences. Even if they are made in the same country, the parts, research, warranty etc are guaranteed all better on a redsea product than on an Amazon branded product. 
Don’t get me wrong I’ve run jebao etc knock up pumps and had good luck with some of them, but I will guarantee you, your lights will fade/lose par far quicker than a high end light. 

13 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

I would hope you would understand where they are manufactured and how they are manufactured can be two drastic differences. Even if they are made in the same country, the parts, research, warranty etc are guaranteed all better on a redsea product than on an Amazon branded product. 
Don’t get me wrong I’ve run jebao etc knock up pumps and had good luck with some of them, but I will guarantee you, your lights will fade/lose par far quicker than a high end light. 

Name brand items aren't always the best because it has a big name on it. Yes they might have a great warranty but that doesn't mean its the best. I've used high end stuff and low end stuff . If you have to continue going back and forth for warranty product problems,its not a good product.  Smatfarm works specifically on lights. One of the reasons couple reasons I opted for these over the reef90s was because all the bad reviews on the control app for them,also complaints about the low uv pop on them. Imop if imma pay that much for one light it should be easy to use and shouldn't have complaints. But can't please everyone.  Smatfarm has 7 channel control,no wifi or app. Sunrise/set,ramp up,mount. And they sync together wirelessly . Thats all I needed. The leds are epileds and cree which i think are leading LEDs . Did some research before I chose so take it fir what it is but $125 for a good light i can't complain lol

I never said it was a bad product but you seem to have taken it that way. I honestly don’t care what light anyone runs but find me a full blown sps tank or heavily stocked, high end system running 100 dollar black boxes with high success on growth and color. 
Do the cheaper lights work hell yes, will they last as long, no, do they retain any amount of value after used, no. I’ve used everything from the cheap cheap to high end, I’ll stick with products that prove to work for a long time and retain value for when I want to sell them. 

Lol I personally know a farmer that runs almost all her tanks on viparspectras. Shes coraltopia on Facebook and she has probably everything high-end and lowend all in a single car garage with no apex or even a skimmer. Shes bad [language filter] lol

1 hour ago, islandVib3s said:

Lol I personally know a farmer that runs almost all her tanks on viparspectras. Shes coraltopia on Facebook and she has probably everything high-end and lowend all in a single car garage with no apex or even a skimmer. Shes bad [language filter] lol

I'd like to meet this women.  Sounds like an awesome lady!

1 hour ago, islandVib3s said:

Cool story bro. Buy whatever lights you like 🤣 

• Haha 1