Phyllobates Terribilis dart frogs for sale

So my Terribilis dart frogs have been mating like crazy, and I currently have 22 tadpoles and 4 froglets that just emerged from the water this week. I figured I’d check here first to see if any fellow reef keepers also kept frogs. Obviously im going to wait till the frogs are out of the water, healthy and eating well before I sell them, so prob still a couple months out, just checking to see if there’s interest. Will sell them at $30 a piece with a negotiable price for multiple frogs. Attached is a pic of the dad taking one of the tadpoles to the water

423DD4CF-B724-47B5-8625-21C84483CF0F.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, R-3 said:

Still got some of these? Thinking about setting something up

Yep I currently Have 17 babies. I’ve been holding onto them until they grow up enough to know they are good to sell. All of them have been eating great and I think I’ve got two right now that are ready

On 8/11/2022 at 8:30 AM, Electrokate said:

That is awesome! Do you keep others? I have a trio of tinctorius azureus and only 2 tadpoles so far but not super driven to get into breeding. I do kind of want giant cobalts though.

Yeah I’ve got a trio of highland bronze auratus and a trio of leucomelas. The Terribilis are the only ones breeding though. I didnt really try to get into breeding, it just kind of happened and so I went with it lol.

• Like 1

I am kind of into the idea of regularly breeding but the market for azureus is pretty saturated so not sweating it. Mostly my nephew loves frogs and the color blue, and the two tadpoles morphed, they love that. If I can I will get giant cobalts though. I used to breed birds, killifish, and have freshwater sjrimp tanks, am wary of my tendency to overdo things. Your frogs are lovely!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...