5 foot, 100 gallon tank, stand, sump etc

PowderBlue

I am going a different route with my tank so I’m selling the 5 foot one I have. Glass is in great shape,  No major scratches, comes with a 60x18x21 100 gallon tank, center glass overflow with acrylic weir, custom built stand, 20 gallon long sump, with a 10 gallon plumbed into it for a low flow refugium, I have a custoM built light rack I will include with it, and can also include custom built kessil light mounts if you want to run kessils over it. 5 foot dual bulb Geissman razor retro fit kit, ATB 840 skimmer with swabbie, pump for fuge, and a 300 watt heater.

You will NEED, main lighting, return pump, power heads, live rock, sand, etc. it’s very close to a turn key setup. I’m in Oregon city. No trades. I can lower the price if you don’t want the skimmer and swabbie. 

Price for everything is 800 bucks. I will give you the two frag racks in the tank covered in Zoas, gsp, pulsing Xenia, and I can likely give you some live rock that’s been running in the tank for years to help you cycle if you’re starting fresh. 

821A41C1-1C32-4AD9-BD2F-4D3EE6DE55AD.jpeg

2C36568A-E12A-41DA-A193-66FDCD965FC8.jpeg

1B456BEA-6C30-41E8-AC33-1D1A600CD7D1.jpeg

A358520A-560B-4C52-91F9-9458F7B3C699.jpeg

Hi... nice setup but beyond my scale that this point.

However, I do have question about the live rock sump in glass aquarium show in pics. How did you drill the hole in the tempered glass successfully?  Most DIY sites caution about glass shattering...

Thanks for sharing technique.

3 hours ago, SturmUndDrang said:

Hi... nice setup but beyond my scale that this point.

However, I do have question about the live rock sump in glass aquarium show in pics. How did you drill the hole in the tempered glass successfully?  Most DIY sites caution about glass shattering...

Thanks for sharing technique.

There are drill bits made specifically for glass, I didn’t drill this one myself but I’ve drilled quite a few in the past. If you order a good drill bit and take your time, it’s really not that bad. I practiced on old cheap tanks before I drilled my first 40 breeder. There are quite a few videos on YouTube also. 

6 hours ago, SturmUndDrang said:

How did you drill the hole in the tempered glass successfully? 

You can't drill tempered glass, bot not all tanks have tempered glass.  Test to make sure that the glass isn't tempered prior to drilling.  Google it.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cjmdh said:

You can't drill tempered glass, bot not all tanks have tempered glass.  Test to make sure that the glass isn't tempered prior to drilling.  Google it.  

Ah yea I skim read his reply 😂 if the panel is tempered I wouldn’t recommend trying it. Most of the smaller tanks are not tempered, I know even side panels on like a 40 breeder are not but definitely steer clear of the tempered tanks for trying to drill them.