Lobster tank

Mr.Nancy

9 hours ago, Mr.Nancy said:

If you don’t have the product stay out of my post, not in search of any clowns.

This is saltwater forum based in the Pacific Northwest.  I think some people are just curious why someone based in South Carolina is continuing to post looking for a coldwater tank. While we used to have a few cold water people on here , there are none that I know of now. 

Posting in old threads continuing to post new requests borders on spam. 

While it was meant as a joke , you actually will have better luck looking at places like Safeway and restaurants. One of the tanks on here that was cold water was actually purchased at a grocery store for a steal.

• Like 4

Sadly, nearly every grocery store chain has removed their saltwater tanks.

They require a level of expertise to care for the live food animals that is out of the range the chains are looking for and able to maintain. 
to my knowledge no Safeway/Albertsons/Krogers/Whole Foods/piggly wigglys have tanks.

there was just no money to be made with them.  

what’s really sad is the amount of life loss that happened due to inexperienced care takers and malicious customers putting things in the tanks 🙁

truly your best bet to find any whole cold water system is going to be a restaurant supply company.

Also, please be more specific in your posts. If you dont tell us specifically what you want, we can’t help you get it.

• Like 2

I already have two commercial marineland lobster tanks and was looking for more. I would wonder why individuals in the west would wonder why someone from sc is interested in one, [language filter] near sounds a bit prejudice. Like why would a black man be driving or walking through a white neighborhood. I thank you for the information, it’s been more than I received in other posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.Nancy said:

I already have two commercial marineland lobster tanks and was looking for more. I would wonder why individuals in the west would wonder why someone from sc is interested in one, [language filter] near sounds a bit prejudice. Like why would a black man be driving or walking through a white neighborhood. I thank you for the information, it’s been more than I received in other posts.

Sorry you assumed the worse with the questions. I’m a moderator of this forum and out of town addresses are often spam accounts. You would receive more help if you actually communicated more your needs instead of reacting with hostility. There are lots of members actually willing to lend a hand but it goes both ways.

1 minute ago, Mr.Nancy said:

I sell lobsters. So go ahead and call PETA.

At this point you got your answers so I will close this thread as you have received your answer and the only thing being added right now is negativity. Good luck to you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1