Tank breakdown fish sale

Lazyreefer

Hello,

Time has come for me to not have a tank for a little while and unfortunately have to part with all my fish. 

3 paired blue chromis they have been in the tank together for 3 years-$50

4 inch long yellow tilefish got it from a tank breakdown with the tomini tang  about a year ago and has been eating normal frozen with everyone else in the tank-$75

2 ft snowflake eel been in the tank with most of these fish for year and a half now eats from tongs-$60

3 inch clarkii clownfish had some eye issue and was able to fight it off but one eye is still a little messed up from it otherwise swims around fine and lives in an anemone in the tank-$40 with about a 4 inch anemone that is green with pinkish tips 

3 inch black cardinal- $25 super friendly will eat big chunks right out of the pipette 

White tail tomini tang- $80

This is the rest of the fish from my Red Sea reefer 350 I am finally finishing breaking down. Really just want these guys to go to good homes that fit them I’ve had them for a long time now and they’re healthy established fish thanks for your time! 

Edited by Lazyreefer

18 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

Selling the tank setup as well? If so want to send me the deets? 

Yes I definitely will, I still need to put together what I actually want to let go of and what I want to hold onto so I will let you know in the next few days here I have a Red Sea reefer 350 and a Innovative Marine Int 112 gallon lagoon just so you know as well. 

3 minutes ago, Lazyreefer said:

Yes I definitely will, I still need to put together what I actually want to let go of and what I want to hold onto so I will let you know in the next few days here I have a Red Sea reefer 350 and a Innovative Marine Int 112 gallon lagoon just so you know as well. 

I might be interested! Keep me posted 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lazyreefer said:

Let me know too ty

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...