Innovative Marine SR 60 gallon $850 OBO

Vis

***Sold***IM 60 gallon AIO shallow reef with custom walnut stand and Nano Box Quad lights. Stand is on hidden wheels to be able to clean behind it and has a special control panel to keep all wires neat and out of sight. ATO reservoir pulls out to fill.  Price includes tank, stand , lights.. Tank was used as reef for < 6 months and then recently set up as a freshwater tank for past few months. Tank is now empty and spotless. Open to reasonable offers. 

66A880FF-B389-4F8F-B165-F42BA3C75101.jpeg

EBBB74F9-63E7-4E52-B33C-81AFE0DB3B82.jpeg

140EB74D-6356-4F6B-AC56-4EB3F1ED78D5.jpeg

A7568142-E9C6-4EE2-A81D-C6DF10E5F2A4.jpeg

F084025C-40F1-4FC4-9623-D5B66F262739.jpeg

Edited by Vis

1 hour ago, sd45x said:

Nice tank, wish I wasn't moving soon.

55 minutes ago, sd45x said:

It's tempting, if you still have it in a few weeks I may consider it, I'd just hate for something to happen during the 1000 mile move, but my gem tang would love a new house.

Sounds good. It’s very sturdy. 

32 minutes ago, Parzifal said:

Did you build the whole thing yourself?

My very talented husband did. I was super picky about the stand because I hate seeing all the cords etc. I also wanted to be able to move it to get behind the tank so he mounted it on industrial weight casters. The ATO bucket slides out to fill. It’s super cool. He’s building me a new stand for my freshwater tank. 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vis said:

My very talented husband did. I was super picky about the stand because I hate seeing all the cords etc. I also wanted to be able to move it to get behind the tank so he mounted it on industrial weight casters. The ATO bucket slides out to fill. It’s super cool. He’s building me a new stand for my freshwater tank. 😊

Well done!   The stand alone is worth what you’re asking for the tank.  It’s great (for the buyer) and unfortunate (for the seller) that in this hobby resale prices are so low.

47 minutes ago, Parzifal said:

Well done!   The stand alone is worth what you’re asking for the tank.  It’s great (for the buyer) and unfortunate (for the seller) that in this hobby resale prices are so low.

You are correct. It’s a huge deal for someone. I’m sad to sell but it freshwater didn’t do the tank justice and I can’t deal with making RODI water again. 

10 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

I have seen the stand in person and it’s a pretty amazing design.  If I didn’t already have 2 tanks I’m already setting up I would buy this. 

Thank you Kim! I miss you folks and the fun time we had. 😊

• Like 1