Base rock

MrBret

Dang,  I saw those and thought they were a great idea.  I was hoping you were going to say you cut them so you could give me some tips!  I’m gonna be attempting to cut some with a diamond angle grinder in the next few weeks.  

Are you selling them?

I've used a chop saw with a metal cutting wheel and it works but it won't come out perfect. I grinder with a Mason cutting wheel will do the same but make sure you use proper protection. Eyes and heavy clothing.gloves maybe.ive found that you have to apply alot of pressure when I used my chop saw,it maybe easier with a grinder n Mason wheel,but that wheel can catch or even break so be prepared in case.good luck. It get really hard if they're thicker then the cut wheel reach ,then you have to try and match the angles if you cut from the other side. Goodluck n be safe

8 hours ago, islandVib3s said:

I've used a chop saw with a metal cutting wheel and it works but it won't come out perfect. I grinder with a Mason cutting wheel will do the same but make sure you use proper protection. Eyes and heavy clothing.gloves maybe.ive found that you have to apply alot of pressure when I used my chop saw,it maybe easier with a grinder n Mason wheel,but that wheel can catch or even break so be prepared in case.good luck. It get really hard if they're thicker then the cut wheel reach ,then you have to try and match the angles if you cut from the other side. Goodluck n be safe

Thanks!   I’m gonna give the angle grinder a try.

• Like 1