Looking For Corky Sea Finger Gorgonian (Dead Man's Fingers)

TaylorW

I'm checking to see if anyone local has this coral for sale before I go ahead and order it online, it's called Corky Sea Fingers or Dead Man's Fingers gorgonian. Any color. Also looking for mushrooms, some Kenya tree or Colt coral and a Duncan frag

Screenshot_20220214-153810.png

Screenshot_20220214-151832.png

Screenshot_20220214-151518.png

33 minutes ago, TaylorW said:

I'm checking to see if anyone local has this coral for sale before I go ahead and order it online, it's called Corky Sea Fingers or Dead Man's Fingers gorgonian. Any color. Also looking for mushrooms, some Kenya tree or Colt coral and a Duncan frag

Screenshot_20220214-153810.png

Screenshot_20220214-151832.png

Screenshot_20220214-151518.png

I have very thick gorgonian just like that, and I would be happy to sell you a frag.

In the past I have heard corky sea fingers described as an encrusting gorgonian, but when I look at KP aquatics, I see gorgonians that are branching like the thick ones I have.

Here's a couple of pictures of the one that I have in my seahorse tank.

IMG_8765.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

• Like 1

Oh wow thanks! Yeah obviously I don't know much about them lol, my daughter really likes them it's for her softie LPS tank. Well since I'll be meeting you I believe next week anyway for the auto feeder chimney I'd be happy to buy some! Well that was easy 🙂 thanks!

• Like 1