Blast from the past !

MrBret

Sometimes a customer will come in and you can just tell they know what they are looking at. It took me about 4 minutes of talking coral pieces before something started to click, the chalice conversations are what made me ask his name and then Boom...

Happy to have this guy as a neighbor, anyone recognize him.......it's been 23 years for me since i saw him last. Many reefing community contributions he has

20220212_151423.jpg

Edited by MrBret
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBret said:

Sometimes a customer will come in and you can just tell they know what they are looking at. It took me about 4 minutes of talking coral pieces before something started to click, the chalice conversations are what made me ask his name and then Boom...

Happy to have this guy as a neighbor, anyone recognize him.......it's been 23 years for me since i saw him last. Many reefing community contributions he has

20220212_151423.jpg

Coral mafia ?

• Like 1

Haha.......you guesed it, Isaac. I think he said he would come on here and say hello. Getting him set up with a tank. He was asking about a few people from when he was in the hobby and i said Rudy is definetly still here in full force

15 hours ago, MrBret said:

Haha.......you guesed it, Isaac. I think he said he would come on here and say hello. Getting him set up with a tank. He was asking about a few people from when he was in the hobby and i said Rudy is definetly still here in full force

Wow I almost didn’t recognize him with the face tattoos . For those who don’t know Isaac owned the coral mafia and used to have a small shop in the SE area. He was an oregon tort hoarder back in the day and named the Oregon mummy eye chalice.  Glad to see him back!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Wow I almost didn’t recognize him with the face tattoos . For those who don’t know Isaac owned the coral mafia and used to have a small shop in the SE area. He was an oregon tort hoarder back in the day and named the Oregon mummy eye chalice.  Glad to see him back!

He did name the Oregon mummy eye after I imported and received it in a tranship.

• Thanks 1