Nudibranch ID?

Rp McMurphy

I've got lots of bergia experience, I've never seen them look like that.   

I have no experience with Zoa eating nudibranchs, but a quick google image search sure looks similar to your picture.   Same statement for Montipora eating nudi.   Seems to be similar.   Time to start looking at corals and zoas, to see if you can spot moe.

Flat worm X won’t do anything for Nudis from my experience… just be patient and if you can dip all the zoas.  Don’t buy any new corals at all until you get them all out.  They can look exactly like zoa they are eating on.   So if you have bam bams for example it will look like a head of them.   

Thanks Flash, but my zoas are all pretty well established on the main rocks except for the 3 new frags I just got a couple weeks ago. They were dipped before they went in but dips don’t kill eggs and I guess I didn’t see them. 

You can PM me if you like as far as knowing where I got them. I’ve only bought frags from a single place for the last couple years so I know where they came from but don’t want to out anyone on the forum. 

Edited by Rp McMurphy
Typo
  • Like 1