Apex connecting issues

The ReefBox

So after taking taking down and disconnecting Apex EL  I set up new tank and it will not connect to fusion or the internet. I had it hooked up via Ethernet before and everything else connected to router is working except Apex. 

the apex logo flashes all kinds of colors and ultimately flashing blue very rapidly then rotates through colors again. Both EB 32 have orange flashing logo. 

I am not able to reset the base unit. I push it and does nothing.  I’ve tried to activate Wi-Fi mode but the reset button does nothing. I’ve tried hard reset holding down for 20-30 sec still no changes. Changed aquabus cables and still nothing?

any thoughts?

7 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

If the logo light won't stay solid blue or solid orange, and the reset button doesn't work, then it sounds like it's stuck in a reboot loop.  This will likely require help from Neptune Support.

https://www.neptunesystems.com/support/contact-support/

I opened a ticket earlier today so hopefully all is not lost and they can help!

1 minute ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Could he log on and do a factory reset from the dashboard?  Or will the reboot loop stop that? 

If it’s in a reboot loop, it won’t be possible to remotely connect to it.  But I’m guessing they might have a procedure you can follow to reset it that’s not publicly available.  I’ve seen other people post the symptoms you described, and Support was able to fix it.  Just not sure what that solution might be.

• Like 1